The Foundation since its’ inception has done some activities which are:
- Earthquake Relief Report
Total Funds Collected – Nepali Rupees 16,65415.00 (USD 16,655.00)
PP Prasai Foundation & Teach for Nepal supported 26 community schools of Lalitpur and Sindhupalchowk with sports materials including football, volleyball, Frisbee, chess, board games. Teach for Nepal is a movement of outstanding university graduates and young professionals who are committed to end education inequity in Nepal starting with two years of fellowship teaching in public schools.
PP Prasai Foundation & Kehi Garoun supported 150 students from various community schools with school uniforms, shoes, bag and lunch. Kehi Garoun is a Non Profit Organization and their programs look for ways to encourage individuals to undertake personal change initiatives. Most of these initiatives are designed at helping children in need.
PP Prasai Foundation & Room To Read, provided children’s magazine “Aaha” and “Hami Avivawak” to 745 libraries in schools of Nepal.Room to Read is a global organization dedicated to promote and enable education through programs focused on literacy and gender equality in education.
PP Prasai Foundation assisted Shree Bhim Secondary School at Dolakha with 35 sets of desks and benches.The school was damaged by the strong earthquake on April 25, 2015.
Click here to Download the PDF for details.
- Contribution to PP Education Trust Fund of the Patan Rotary Club
- Vision Tour for the visually impaired people
- Contribution to Athrai College, Chuhandanda, Terhathum
- Book Launch of ‘Prajapati, Memory of A Good Man’ and Award Ceremony ofPP Prasai Lifetime Achievement and PP Prasai Excellence in Education by Rt. Honourable President of Nepal Dr. Ram Baran Yadav.
- Award Ceremony of PP Prasai Excellence in Education Award by Hon. Minister of Education Madhav Poudel